How to Conduct Comprehensive Workplace Investigations that Protect You from Liability
Workplace complaints carry serious legal and financial risks to a company. An ineffective or poorly handled investigation can be criminal as well as cost you millions of dollars. Some of the common investigation problems include: failing to plan, minimizing important details, or simply not conducting a professional investigation.
In this workshop, you will learn the essentials of:
- Recruiting processes for screening out vs. selecting-in employees
- Determining what, when, why and how to investigate
- Improving questioning skills and interviewing techniques
- Gathering and evaluating evidence
- Developing analysis and credibility assessments
- Structuring investigation reports for legal protection
How the training is delivered:
- In-person for 1 day (in groups of 5+)
- On-site, at our location or webinar
- Flexible dates & times
This one-day introductory workshop is a combination of interactive role playing, mock investigation practices, lecture, and group discussion to help you develop strategic and comprehensive investigation skills.
Ideal for Human Resources directors, managers, and practitioners. And can be delivered onsite or at our local office.
About the Instructor:
Sergeant Pamela Murry is a supervisor in Background Investigations and Recruitment for a metro Atlanta law enforcement agency. She has 21 years of law enforcement experience, specializing in HR-related investigations as well as a Bachelors of Arts degree in Criminal Justice.
Due to the hands-on nature of this workshop, the maximum attendance is limited to twenty-five (25).
For a free consultation or to schedule a workshop, email us (below) or call: (678) 698-3386.